Soul Weaver

Soul Weaver - Hailey Edwards This book started a little slow, but once it starts moving you better hold on to your seat! You will not want to put it down. Nathaniel was a very sympathetic figure, and remained that way throughout, however don’t make the mistake of pitying him, he is one big bad alpha hero willing to take care of business and get down and dirty to do it. Chloe on the other hand seems a little pale in comparison especially in the beginning. Chloe definitely started to come into her own and towards the end you're definitely rooting for her. Unfortunately, her Agoraphobia seemed more like a forced plot point and felt contrived. The bad guys were seriously evil and all you could ever wish for in a bad guy. They definitely gave me the heeby jeebies, and I can’t wait to find out how they’re defeated in following books. When you really understand how twisted one of the bad guys is, it’s shocking how far he’s fallen and how deluded he is. It definitely pulls you farther into the story because on the one hand you want him defeated but on the other you want someone to shatter his delusion so he can see how insane he is and be consumed in guilt and horror. This book was very well written overall and very evocative; I give it a 4 out of 5 stars, and highly recommend it to those looking for a book with angelic tendencies that isn’t your usual angelic or fallen angel romance.