Motorcycle Man (Dream Man, #4) - Kristen Ashley This is my absolute favorite book of the "Dream Man" series. I absolutely adored Tack and Tyra. Tack was a major bad ass biker but he didn't have a problem exposing his softness to Tyra, he didn't think his feelings for her made him weak. Tyra was so out of her depth in the biker world but she stepped up and did what she did and was who she was and made a place for herself beside Tack. She didn't have a problem going head to head with Tack and still staying sweet. She was vulnerable but once Tack realized how she was he handled her with care and it was sweet. I just loved them!The plot was in depth and you got to see a bunch of your favorite character from previous books, of course! I was glad to see the end of the Russians, and how it ended, wowza! I almost wish that KA had gone more in depth with Tyra at that point so we could see what else was happening, she was with them for hours, and we only got to see about 5 minutes of her captivity. I had sort of been on the fence about reading this one, the blurb just didn't do it for me, and while I liked Tack in the previous books I didn't like Tack, but I am crazy glad I sucked it up and read this, because it's definitely my favorite of this series and right up there with Sweet Dreams as one of my all time favorite KA books.